Roark 13:18Salome 13:33
- Venue: Radvanice
- GPS: no GPs tracking.
- Terrain form: stony slopes, 550–710 m a.s.l., crowned by cliffs up to 10 m high. Boulders up to 5 m high. Uneven ground.
- Vegetation: An old coniferous forest. some areas of diffuse thickets and clearings.
- Runnability: Generally good. In places significantly limited by stony ground, young forest and fallen branches.
- Visibility: Varies from very good to limited.
- Paths and roads: Forest with average network of paths and tracks which generally enable fast running.
- Map: scale 1:10,000
3 heats for men and women
W20: approx 2.8km, 90m of climb, 12 controls, expected winning time 22minutes
M20: approx 3.3km, 90m climb, 15 controls, expected winning times 20 minutes
Courses are expected to be a lot more technical today with hectic rock details, cliffs and uneven ground.
|Map snippet of Rock features (thanks to Nico)|
|Example of rock features|
There is no GPS tracking unfortunately but there is one radio control to track the athletes progress. Follow the action live here.